**IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING APPOINTMENTS!!**
The Fix Is In is not scheduling dogs until after June 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Only EAR-TIPPED CATS (barn/feral/TNR/outdoor) are being booked in March-June. These surgeries are being offered for free by county. See schedule below.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
STEP 2: Check on services and pricing:
STEP 3: See what location will work best for you. Because clinics can be fully booked 1-3 months in advanced, do not expect to get into the next available date listed here. It may instead be a more future date.
**FREE OUTDOOR CAT SURGERIES: If there is a ** next to the date, outdoor cats will be fixed for no charge for residents of the specified county — an appointment is required! If you book on-line, you will pay the $20 deposit, but it will be refunded when your appointment request is approved.**
||Rolling Town Hall
W10468 County Rd G
Antigo WI 54409
|Mar 12 & 13 (**Langlade Cty)
||Forest County Humane Society
701 Industrial Park Way
Crandon WI 54520
|Apr 10 (**Forest Cty)
||Green Lake Area Animal Shelter
N6217 Busse Rd
Green Lake, WI 54941
|Mar 19 (**Green Lake Cty)
||821 S Gibson St
Medford WI 54451
|Apr 4 (**Taylor Cty)
||Lincoln County Humane Society
310 N. Memorial Dr.
|Apr 8 & 9 (**Lincoln Cty)
||Oshkosh Area Humane Society
1925 Shelter Court
Oshkosh, WI 54901
|Mar 20 (**Winnebago Cty)
April 17 (**Winnebago Cty)
||Central Wisconsin Convention & Expo Center
10101 Market Street
|Apr 2 (**Marathon Cty)
STEP 4: Understand the required appointment deposit:
- A $20 non-refundable deposit is required for each pet’s appointment.
- The deposit applies to your total clinic fees.
- If you cancel or miss the appointment, the $20 deposit will be lost.
STEP 5: You will want to understand what to expect on clinic day and read the Appointment Checklist:
Doors open at 8:45 am. Late arrivals may not be accepted.
When you arrive:
- Leave dogs in your car.
- Bring in cats.
- Complete a client intake form
- Read and sign consent on back of intake form
- Make full payment. We accept cash and VISA or MC debit/credit.
- Listen to announcements by Clinic Director and Veterinarian.
- Make note of announced pick up time.
- Bring in dogs on leash as directed.
STEP 6: Use the e-appointment system to request an appointment.
- You will need a debit or credit card to complete this process.
- The system will not allow you to request an appointment if there are no surgery slots available for your type of pet.
- You will receive an email after your appointment is confirmed with important instructions.
If you are not comfortable with the on-line system you may call 715-256-8555 and leave a message with this information:
- Your first and last name
- Your telephone number
- A good day and time to reach you
- Clinic location
- Dog or cat, male or female
- You will be required to pay the deposit over the phone with a debit or credit card. If you do not have access to a card, the $20 deposit per pet can be mailed as check or money order to The Fix Is In, PO Box 32, Lake Tomahawk, WI 53592. An associate will call you when deposit is received.
- An associate will return your call Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Call back times vary with call volume.
- Please do not leave multiple messages.
- If your voice mail is not set up, it will be difficult to connect with you.