Due to the need to conserve medical supplies as well as Governor Evers “Safer at Home” order, The Fix Is In will be stopping all clinics until further notice. This is not a decision we take lightly, especially at this time of year, but it is necessary in order to protect all of us. We are grateful for your continued support as we navigate these unprecedented challenges.
Clinic staff will soon be calling all clients with affected appointments to discuss rescheduling options. We appreciate your understanding and hope that you and those you love are staying healthy and managing the uncertainty we are all sharing.
Thank you and stay safe and healthy,
Samantha, Clinic Director
**IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING APPOINTMENTS!!**
The Fix Is In is not scheduling dogs until after June 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Only EAR-TIPPED CATS (barn/feral/TNR/outdoor) are being booked in March-June. These surgeries are being offered for free by county. See schedule below.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
STEP 2: Check on services and pricing:
STEP 3: See what location will work best for you. Because clinics can be fully booked 1-3 months in advanced, do not expect to get into the next available date listed here. It may instead be a more future date.
STEP 4: Understand the required appointment deposit:
- A $20 non-refundable deposit is required for each pet’s appointment.
- The deposit applies to your total clinic fees.
- If you cancel or miss the appointment, the $20 deposit will be lost.
STEP 5: You will want to understand what to expect on clinic day and read the Appointment Checklist:
Doors open at 8:45 am. Late arrivals may not be accepted.
When you arrive:
- Leave dogs in your car.
- Bring in cats.
- Complete a client intake form
- Read and sign consent on back of intake form
- Make full payment. We accept cash and VISA or MC debit/credit.
- Listen to announcements by Clinic Director and Veterinarian.
- Make note of announced pick up time.
- Bring in dogs on leash as directed.
STEP 6: Use the e-appointment system to request an appointment.
- You will need a debit or credit card to complete this process.
- The system will not allow you to request an appointment if there are no surgery slots available for your type of pet.
- You will receive an email after your appointment is confirmed with important instructions.
If you are not comfortable with the on-line system you may call 715-256-8555 and leave a message with this information:
- Your first and last name
- Your telephone number
- A good day and time to reach you
- Clinic location
- Dog or cat, male or female
- You will be required to pay the deposit over the phone with a debit or credit card. If you do not have access to a card, the $20 deposit per pet can be mailed as check or money order to The Fix Is In, PO Box 32, Lake Tomahawk, WI 54539. An associate will call you when deposit is received.
- An associate will return your call Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Call back times vary with call volume.
- Please do not leave multiple messages.
- If your voice mail is not set up, it will be difficult to connect with you.