Services & Pricing
All prices include free rabies vaccination, nail trim and ear cleaning, as requested.
- Female Dog (2-59 pounds) $110
- Female Dog (60-100 pounds) $130
- Female Dog (over 100 pounds) $150
- Male Dog (2-59 pounds) $95
- Male Dog (60-100 pounds) $115
- Male Dog (over 100 pounds) $135
- Companion Cat (male or female) $55
- Outdoor/Feral/Barn/Community Cat: $40*
*Transportation in live trap may be required.**
*Ear tip is mandatory – if declining the ear tip, the companion cat rate applies(includes rabies vaccination, applied dose of Revolution and ear cleaning and nail trim as needed or requested)
**Any cat that cannot be safely handled by ANY individual (not just the owner or family members) MUST come to clinic in a LIVE TRAP. This is for the safety of both the client and the clinic staff.
Additional services and fees:
- 1-yr Distemper vacc: $10
- Take-home pain medication: $5
- Recovery cone: $5 (highly recommended for all dogs and female cats)
- Hernia repair: $20 (non-cosmetic; cosmetic repair upon request)
- Cryptorchid (retained testicle/s): $20 – $40
- Antibiotics: $10-15 (if required)
- Tape worm treatment: $5 (if tape worm segments found on pet)
- Ear mite treatment: $5 (if ear mites present on pet)
- Microchip: $20 (lifetime registration and updates)
- Pre-surgical blood work: $32 (for dogs over 7 years of age; must be arranged several weeks in advance of your appointment)
A $20 non-refundable deposit is required for each pet’s appointment.
The deposit applies to your total clinic fees.
If you cancel or miss the appointment, the $20 deposit will be lost.
To retain the deposit, you must reschedule at least 3 business days in advance. Call 715-256-8555 for assistance.
About the Surgery
Because we care that your pet receive the highest quality care at our clinic, we encourage all clients to review these pages of information. If you have any questions about this information, please contact us at 715-256-8555 or at email@example.com.
What You Need To Know
What you need to know before the surgery +
What you need to do the night before surgery +
What you need to do when you arrive at the clinic +
Why your pet or feral cat may be refused for surgery +
What you need to know after the surgery +
GOT CATS? LOTS OF THEM?
The Fix Is In will come to you! If you are feeding a cat colony, whether it be made up of barn cats on a farm, or a large group of outdoor cats, we want to help you get them ALL spayed or neutered. Here’s how it works:
- 25 cat minimum — if you don’t have that many cats, check with family, friends and neighbors about participating — there is no maximum!
- All cats must be in individual carriers or live traps by the time we arrive (we can help provide carriers and traps in advance).
- You provide a temperature controlled indoor space for cats the night before and night after surgery.
- You provide the team access to a bathroom.
- All cats will be ear-tipped. This will help you to monitor your cats for any new arrivals that need to be fixed.
- You will contribute whatever funds you can toward the surgeries. The balance will be covered by our Cat Colony Cash, a fund made possible by donations. The outdoor/barn/feral cat fee is $40 and includes surgery, ear tip, rabies vaccination, ear cleaning and single dose of Revolution, which treats ear mites, fleas, round and hook worms.
- Cats will receive treatment for wounds and other illness at the discretion of the veterinarian.
- If you borrowed carriers or traps, you will clean them after the cats are released the morning after surgery and will return them to us.
- A place to park the mobile unit!
If you are interested, please call 715-256-8555 and leave a message, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.