Services & Pricing
On July 1, 2018, dog fees will increase $10 and companion cat fees will increase $5.
All prices include free rabies vaccination, nail trim and ear cleaning, as requested.
- Female Dog (2-59 pounds) $100
- Female Dog (60-100 pounds) $120
- Female Dog (over 100 pounds) $140
- Male Dog (2-59 pounds) $85
- Male Dog (60-100 pounds) $105
- Male Dog (over 100 pounds) $140
- Companion Cat (male or female) $50
- Outdoor/Feral/Barn/Community Cat: $40*
*Transportation in live trap may be required.**
*Ear tip is mandatory – if declining the ear tip, the companion cat rate applies(includes rabies vaccination, applied dose of Revolution and ear cleaning and nail trim as needed or requested)
**Any cat that cannot be safely handled by ANY individual (not just the owner or family members) MUST come to clinic in a LIVE TRAP. This is for the safety of both the client and the clinic staff.
Additional services and fees:
On July 1, 2018, take home pain medication will decrease to $5.
- 1-yr Distemper vacc: $10
- Take-home pain medication: $15
- Recovery cone: $5 (highly recommended for all dogs and female cats)
- Hernia repair: $20 (non-cosmetic; cosmetic repair upon request)
- Cryptorchid (retained testicle/s): $20 – $40
- Antibiotics: $10-15 (if required)
- Tape worm treatment: $5 (if tape worm segments found on pet)
- Ear mite treatment: $5 (if ear mites present on pet)
- Microchip: $20 (lifetime registration and updates)
- Pre-surgical blood work: $32 (for dogs over 7 years of age; must be arranged several weeks in advance of your appointment)
About the Surgery
Because we care that your pet receive the highest quality care at our clinic, we encourage all clients to review these pages of information. If you have any questions about this information, please contact us at 715-256-8555 or at email@example.com.
What You Need To Know
What you need to know before the surgery +
What you need to do the night before surgery +
What you need to do when you arrive at the clinic +
Why your pet or feral cat may be refused for surgery +
What you need to know after the surgery +