The Fix Is In, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Our clinic is funded solely by the low fees charged to clients and donations we receive. Won’t you join us in working toward a day when there are no more homeless pets?
Donations can be mailed to:
The Fix Is In, Inc.
PO Box 32
Lake Tomahawk, WI 54539
Or click on the DONATE paw in the upper right corner of this page to make a donation on-line via PayPal.
If you would like to donate items regularly used by the clinic team, that too helps greatly! Common items include:
– electric blankets, twin size
– duct tape
– masking tape
– baby wipes
– plastic sheeting (used to cover tables)
– sandwich and quart size bags (zip lock type)
– black Sharpie markers (fine point)
– piddle pads
– empty prescription bottles with child resistant caps (washed and dried, labels removed)
– flat sheets, queen & twin size
Items may be brought to one of our clinics, or call 715-256-8555 to make other arrangements.